Anywho, I have a few things to say -- all very random so excuse the flight of ideas. I enjoy using bullet points, so here we go:
- You may have noticed by my lack of blogging last week that we were a bit busy. My family was here to visit! It was glorious and I'll write about it soon.
- After my family left for the airport yesterday, we put all 3 boys down for a nap and then literally sprinted to our bedroom to nap ourselves. You never know how long these boys will nap for and we wanted to take full advantage of our time. Turns out, the twins slept for 2 hour. TWO HOURS. It was an amazing nap. I'm still thinking about it and how wonderful it was and that if I could do that every day I'd be a happy happy woman.
- Does anyone else leave holiday decorations up for way too long? I have Easter decorations that I must take down today. Because they're totally Easter and not spring decorations.
- I have a million phone calls to make today and I struggle to find time to make them because my house is not quiet. In fact, it's loud. Very very loud.
- I've been working on making a crib bumper out of the quilt that matches the other bumper (because I'm too
cheapcrafty to just buy a new one). Up until lately, Beckett hasn't needed a bumper because he didn't move in his sleep. At.All. It was a little creepy. But now he's wiggling and getting appendages stuck in the slats and it's time for me to get my butt in gear and finish it. My mom helped me cut and pin it, so now I just need to finish sewing. You know, in all my spare time.
- Send a few prayers and good vibes toward Diana at Hormonal Imbalances today if you don't mind. She's having her big twin ultrasound during which she'll hopefully find out if they're identical/fraternal and genders. I remember mine like it was yesterday and it's an insanely exciting and nerve-wracking experience!
I think that's it for the flight of ideas. I'm hoping to get lots of time to write this week!